Off Yer Rocka Recordings editará el 30 de marzo un nuevo álbum de THE QUIREBOYS titulado “St Cecilia And The Gypsy Soul”. Estos son los temas que incluye:
  • Disco 1 
Gracie B
Land of my father
St Cecilia
The promise
Can’t hide it anymore
Out of your mind
The Hurting Kind
Adaline
The Best are not Forgotten
Why did it take so long
  • Disco 2 – Halfpenny Dancer
There she goes again
Devil of a Man
Love to Love
Mona Lisa Smiled
I can’t stop loving you
Roses & Rings
Baby it’s you
Hello
Pretty Girls
He’ll Have To Go
Long Time Comin’
Hates to please
King of New York
  • Disco 3 – Halfpenny Live (Parte I)
There she goes again
Devil of a man
Mona Lisa Smiled
Love to Love
Roses & Rings
Pretty Girls
Can’t stop loving you
One for the road
Hello  
  • Disco 4 – Halfpenny Live (Parte II)
Hates to please
Long time comin’
Have a drink with me
Late Night Saturday call
Misled
I love this dirty town
7 o’clock
I don’t love you anymore
Estará compuesto por cuatro discos que incluirán rarezas y temas extra, además del concierto inédito de 2010 “Halfpenny Live”.
Al modo de adelanto, el 16 de marzo saldrá el EP “Gracie B” con cuatro temas extra y un vídeo.

0 comentarios: